Monday, April 23, 2012

Reality of World.

hey ..its been a long time i havent composed anything.. so today i just hit with a thought why not to do some poetry :P
so here i go..



Painted faces, Dark inside..
Devil souls , foul smiles..

where to go i"ll never found , why my destiny so undesigned..


want to free , break all the rules..
My fuckin' hammer' spool . such a great fool..
Now what to do , and why to do..
Everyone says that , i m a fool..


Try to cut my nerves , to free this blood.
but..
how this world gonna , face this flood..


that's why I'm getting locked inside..
To find my destiny in my SIGHT..

6 comments:

  1. kya baat, kya baat....chaa gaya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work , but with what all that has happened to me till now , i ll just say "life actually is hard to define and people are harder to find", so conserve every precious person who comes in your life as you never know when you fall short and it tears apart :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well things r different with u bro now a days. but every person who dont understand ur care need not to be conserved. :)

      Delete
    2. but what if u lost a person just because u actually didn't cared and hurted that person to extremeties

      Delete
  3. nothing is extreme.. till u can't know it

    ReplyDelete