Thursday, March 15, 2012

The road never ends..

tick-tock beep beep tick-tock----........
oh it's that disturbing alarm which i've put-on , on yesterday night..
it's 5 A.M. now, my jogging tym.
i woke up, wore my jacket,shoes and  all set to hit the joggers' road .. well it's basically a circular geometry road..


i started walking,,... walking changed into jogging while i was thinking to making my stamina invincible. at once one another thought cross my mind of increasing arm strength ..then on.. different thought started to cross my head,, and m bloody full of them..to avoid all these things around me and thought inside me i accelerated myself and jogging turn into running..but still there was some thoughts to which i can't be reluctant.. and i stopped..there was something which was pushing me from inside to make all the thoughts A REALITY.. by my devotion and commitments towards them..


i decided not to discuss any of  these thoughts to myself also till they r going to be a shiny a reality .. And then i realised that there's a lot which i have to finish till my death.. so that my work will be in existence after my departure too.. and again i started running on the lyf-circle which is never going to be end .. that circular road.. which has no endings.. only a happiness in your soul  after marking your starting and the rounds you'd taken.. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment