Friday, November 25, 2011

why farewell is so painfull ??

well this time the lights are up. the dark is outside.. try to collect myself and trying  to stop thinking about you... 
Tomorrow? i know it's your birthday but i don't have such great chance to wish you A very happy birthday day . i cant see in your eyes cant hold your hand and completely blank about that magnificent smile which i once used to live with.

i m gathering that memories , holding my breath . try to stop thinking about you but this lame mind is still outta my control. this bloody heart wont allowing me to say A goodbye. but i cant control time  as i've tried to control it but i just went like a quick bate and keep watching it..




so today i just wanna close my eyes again and recall the best of yours and (please god give me strength ) saying you a good bye.. and yeah Happy Birthday too..








its very difficult to say you goodbye too.. :( 

2 comments:

  1. bhai senti kar dia tune , purani yaadein tazza kar di and yes its very difficult to say good bye after reading such posts :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i wish god will help us to face the change to be a change

    ReplyDelete