Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pray to be only YOurs..

All the day when i sit alone i think about the time had gone. 

The years wasted in search of an angel,were a curse until u were known..

The stars in the night talk about you.
The moon in the sky whisper about you..
The silence in the streets wants you to be there.
The hearts of being wish if you could be here..
The moon light demands some chill from your charming face.
The footsteps of your life ,nomads wish they bud trace..







The fire demands heat from yous sparkling eyes..
And i want to see you not just once but twice and thrice..
The flower want the beauty of your heart..
I wish i could define it on a chart..
The forests wants the destiny of your hairs..
I wish i could conceal it but that won't be fair ..
The honey want some sweetness from your words but all their efforts flow away like birds.
The words are less and the qualities are more, i m mad whom i m writing for ?


so  I lay my head back down . And I lift my hands
And pray to be only Yours..

 

4 comments:

  1. man u got some serious quality , this piece did put me in a trance, fantastic blend of emotions , keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat can I Say....
    Well neways...
    Keep It Up!!!

    ReplyDelete